Monday, March 13, 2006

And Then There Were Two

Hello, my name is David Fitzgibbon. I would like to start by thanking Luke for offering this soap-box within this developing community.

Luke and I met while I was attending undergrad at the University of Notre Dame where I majored in Chemical Engineering. Currently, I am in my second year of law school at Temple University in Philadelphia. I am mainly interested in patent law; however, pretty much all legal discussion interests me to some degree or another. In addition, I am not above commenting on additional topics such as Notre Dame athletics (watch out during college football season), politics and economic policy.


Similar to Luke, I'll be posting as often as my schedule allows. I hope you will enjoy my contributions.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Welcome, Dave. Now get posting!

1:01 AM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Luke said...

By the way, I edited your link to Temple. Something went wrong with the html coding.

1:02 AM, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home